Thursday, 8 October 2009
Wednesday, 23 September 2009
Both use the SU Spot On roller wheel stamp and real red ink and cardstock, also used SU brads gold and silver and the oval all and scallop oval punches from SU. The above one used some SU real red ribbon.
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Card stock: whisper white, old olive
certainly celery ribbon, old olive and so safron ink pads.
Love this set, but its now on the last chance list! its Office accoutrement, and i used certainly celery and real red in ink, card and ribbon. Also used totally tabs stamps and punch for the side tabs. Finished off the flowers with little diamante stones.
This is also on my list of fav stamp sets, just love the funkiness of the set! theyre such neat flowers! Using More mustard card, white card and real red, certainly celery, close to cocoa, brocade blue ink, real red button and some thread, and the greeting is from Occasional greetings set. Also used some of the patterned paper from the designer series papers, more mustard.
Monday, 21 September 2009
I love this stamp set, its so cute! Its called Garden Whimsy by Stampin' Up!, and the products i used were, Whisper White card stock along with Real red and Basic black card. All other products used to create it (except for the diamonte's) are Stampin' Up! products, Ink pads used are Real Red, basic black, Old olive and pixie pink. Punches used are Scallop Oval, large oval and the scalloped border punch.
From the Mr & Mrs Stampin' Up! set, i used this flower as the theme for the set and Lavendar Lace for the colour. I used Forever Flowers stampin wheel to add stamped image to the candles, so that it all matched. Inside the set are set of cards and envelopes. (bottom picture)
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Why not have a look now at whats on the Last Chance List, then let me know what you would like to order. You can get up to 50% off some of the products! ... now that in itself is a brilliant offer! And dont forget, the Last Chance List is only available whilst stocks last, so if there is anything that you would like before its retired, don’t wait for it to hopefully be available some time later because it wont be available to buy anymore, if you want it, order it, before it’s all gone!
Hope to hear from you soon, if you want to place an order, contact me as soon as possible, so i can put your order in before stocks go!
You can click on the image to take you to the Last Chance list.
Monday, 31 August 2009
(this post will remain at the top until competition closes 31.08.09)
*NEWSFLASH From Stampin' Up!*
Recognition for Summer Design Challenge
Stampin' Up! have announced some exciting news about the Summer Design Challenge where you have the chance to win £150 in stamp sets. Stampin' Up! will be posting the name and project of the winners on the Stampin' Up! website in October, so come on ladies, what are you waiting for?
How would you like to be in with a chance of winning
£150 worth of Stampin' Up! stamp sets?
Stampin' Up! are holding a Summer Design Challenge Competition.
This summer both Demonstrators and Customers can win free stamp sets when you participate in the Summer Design Challenge. Simply create a summer-inspired project using Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009, and submit it no later than 31 August, 2009 for your chance to win!
The Summer Design Challenge is more than just a chance to show your crafting skills, it is also a perfect opportunity to create something based on a summer theme from all your Stampin' Up! goodies
- Customer First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets.
- Customer Second and Third Place: £50 worth of stamps sets.
Summer Design Challenge Rules
- Projects must be created using only Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009.
- Only one project per participant will be accepted.
- Projects can be cards, home decor, scrapbook pages, or 3D items.
- All projects must be summer-themed.
- Projects must be unique, and created for the Summer Design Challenge. Do not just recycle your old projects.
- A list of products used must be included with the project submission.
- Full contact information, including your full name, demonstrator ID (if you are a demonstrator), address, phone number, and e-mail address must be included with the project submission.
- Projects will not be returned as they may be displayed at future Stampin' Up! events or on the Stampin' Up! web site.
For customers of myself, that are interested in entering, or are going to enter, i'd love to see what you create, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to purchase some Stampin' Up products to enter.
Sunday, 16 August 2009
This is the first card i made using the Stamp a-ma-jig as i had to do 2 step stamping with the roses stamps from 'A Rose is a Rose stamp set'. Used some of the FREE ribbon bundle that you get if you order £45 or more in August
(email me for details if you would like to place an order to get yours!)
Using the 'Happiness Always' Level 3 hostess stamp set, i made this card, again using the brilliant Stamp a-ma-jig, as the stamps are 2 step stamps, love this set, its so pretty!
please contact me so i can place your order for you!
as i still have a couple of places left!
Saturday, 1 August 2009
CONTACT ME TODAY TO GET YOUR FREE EXCLUSIVE RIBBON BUNDLE!
From 1-31 August, Stampin’ Up!® is giving you a FREE ribbon bundle when you
- Spend £45 on any Stampin’ Up! products.
- Host a £300 workshop.
To show appreciation to all our customers and hostesses, we’re offering an exclusive ribbon bundle FREE with a qualifying purchase or workshop! Ribbon Bundle.
- 9.1 metres each Certainly Celery 5/8” poly-twill ribbon
- So Saffron 5/8” grosgrain ribbon.
Please click on picture for more details.
Finally i hear you all cry! lol i have some candy up for grabs! am having the most major clear out of my craft room and putting it all on ebay (link on side bar!) but thought to celebrate my 4200 hits ive had so far, and the fact that you all take the time to come and see me, im offering up for candy these stamp sets, unopened, unused... like most of the stuff i have!
So if you wanna be in it to win it.... you know the score, add picture/link to your blog, dont forget to SPREAD THE WORD! leave a comment below and if you would like to follow my blog, that would be lovely, and i will randomly generate a winner in August, about the 22nd, hows that sounds?
Take care all,
Monday, 27 July 2009
This is her card, so can finally put it on here.... she would have peeked otherwise! lol
Using Delight in Life SU stamps for the flowers on the left, cuttlebug folder for the embossed pink and simply said for the smaller ones, with oval all stamps for the phrase.
Sunday, 19 July 2009
Using SU gable green card stock, i inked the edges in SU Old Olive ink pad, stamped the images using SU certainly Celery and Lavender Lace and mounted onto co-ordinating cardstock, glittered the points on the flowers and added some SU Old olive ribbon.
Same card, but inked up in SU Basic Black ink and mounted onto SU Basic Black card stock and some pearlised card i had in stash. I used some black ribbon from stash and used silver glitter glue to add to the flowers
Insert, same in both cards.
Saturday, 18 July 2009
*NEWSFLASH* only 2 spaces left!
Places are going fast, so come on ladies, secure your place now!
Do you want to join my 'First' Stampin Up 10 group?
- What is a stampin up 10 group: A Stampin Up 10 group is a way to get all your Stampin Up goodies, from the latest catalogues each month in an affordable way, and... you may even be entitle to free Stampin Up goodies too!
- What do you have to do to join the Stampin Up 10 group? All you need to do is e-mail with your interestand to secure your place, then each month all you need to do is place your order of £15 or more, simple as that! There is no fee to join, the only money you will spend will be on Stampin Up products that you wish to purchase, what more could you want?
- How does the Stampin Up 10 group work? All i need is 10 lovely ladies and gentlemen welcome too! to join me for 10 months (longer if you wish to continue to get your Stampin Up goodies!) As there will be 10 ladies in a group, you will all order your goodies each month, so a total gauranteed total of £150 or more, and as you will each take it in turn to be the Hostess, you will be legible for the hostess gift which will be yours entirely FREE! you may even qualify for additional FREE products too, depending on the total cost of the order that month!
- How and when will i get my order? Once you have placed your SU10 order, i will email you the total amount owed, including P&P and details of how to pay. Once i have all your orders and payments in, i can then place the order with Stampin' Up! the order usually comes quickly from then, i then post the order off to yourself once it arrives, You will get your FREE Ideas and catalogue along with the latest mini catalogue to help you with your future orders.
- Would i have to attend any meetings or host any parties? Definitly not, you are under no obligation to host anything (except as the 'virtual hostess' for the month) Of course, if you wanted to host a party in the comfort of your own home with your family and friends, please contact me for details about this.
- Are there any other benefits? If the FREE Exlusive Hostess Stamp Sets and the Fantastic Stampin Up products aren't enough for you, there are other SU10 club benefits too, " FREE catalogues with yor first order. Once the new catalogues become available, they will be sent with your next order.
- Interested? If all of this has tempted you to join our Stampin Up 10 group, the please email me to secure your place, alternatively, if you are interested in purely purchasing Stampin Up products or even becoming a Demonstrator yourself, hosting a get together, or any Stampin Up question, please feel free to email me.
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
I made this as a thank you to my childminder, without who, i would have been stuffed over the last few years! So a huge thank you to her.
SU Whisper White card
SU Real Red card
SU Read Red stamp pad
SU green galore stamp pad
SU simply said stamp set
SU oval all stamp set
SU oval and scallop punches
SU bold brights brad
Cuttlebug swiss dots folder
green ribbon from stash
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
I used cuttlebug and nesties for the embossed details and some ribbon from stash.
Card stock Chocolate chip from stampin up.
Sunday, 12 July 2009
Must be in a pink mood recently? all the stuff i am creating is in Pink!
Stampin Up Whisper white card stock (and some remnants of white i had in stash)
Stampin Up Pink Passion card
bit of pink ribbon i had in my stash!
Oval All Stamp Set,
Martha Stewat punch,
Floral stamp from Stampin Up Simply Said set.
All products available to purchase from myself if you wish?
Monday, 6 July 2009
Seeing Spots Roller stamp
Seeing Spots set of 6 stamps
Chocolate Chip ink pad
Tempting Turquioise Stampin' write marker
(all products used are available to purchase from myself if you wish too)
Using sheet of white card, i used the stampin spots roller stamp to roll down the side of the card, then randomly stamped images onto the side with the set of spots stamps.
I created a topper using the same stamps to create a random pattern and matt and layered onto a piece of brown card which has been embossed using cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped individual flowers, punched them out and using the blue, i coloured in some of the centres of the circles and the flowers, also used some blue glitter glue which was a perfect match!
I finished off the inside with one of the stamps from the stampin ovals (thank you stamp), and thats about it!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Using Stampin Up Garden Whimsy stamps, i made this card. I inked up the flowers using 2 different inks and stamped them in a row, stamped and cut out the butterfly and used the verse as a border down the side. Used nesties for the matt n layer parts and SU punches for the verse topper parts, the oval and the scallop - these punches are just fab! such a lovely size for a verse to be stamped on.
Hopefully get some more cards done soon, have been busy with all sorts lately and havent really had enough time to play with all my goodies!
take care and see you back here soon
Sunday, 21 June 2009
This is actually the insert to the above card (might have been able to get away with saying it was another card id made? what ya reckon? .... nah thought not! lol)
anyhow... nestability petals and some more flowers, glittered the middle with glitter glue and added matching sentiment as the front.
Thursday, 18 June 2009
So hurry and secure your place to join our first Stampin Up10 group, we're just waiting for a few more of you to join us so come on ladies ... what are you waiting for, email me for details and join our Exclusive group of 10.
Speak to you soon.
Monday, 15 June 2009
(please click image for larger version)
If you host a workshop during the month of June or July with sales of £250 or more you'll receive a free background stamp of your choice worth £14.95! How fab is that?
If you live in the South Essex area and would like to get a few of your friends together for a crafty session so that you could be in with a chance of getting your Free Stamp please get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!