(this post will remain at the top until competition closes 31.08.09)
*NEWSFLASH From Stampin' Up!*
Recognition for Summer Design Challenge
Stampin' Up! have announced some exciting news about the Summer Design Challenge where you have the chance to win £150 in stamp sets. Stampin' Up! will be posting the name and project of the winners on the Stampin' Up! website in October, so come on ladies, what are you waiting for?
How would you like to be in with a chance of winning
£150 worth of Stampin' Up! stamp sets?
Stampin' Up! are holding a Summer Design Challenge Competition.
This summer both Demonstrators and Customers can win free stamp sets when you participate in the Summer Design Challenge. Simply create a summer-inspired project using Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009, and submit it no later than 31 August, 2009 for your chance to win!
The Summer Design Challenge is more than just a chance to show your crafting skills, it is also a perfect opportunity to create something based on a summer theme from all your Stampin' Up! goodies
- Customer First Place: £150 worth of stamps sets.
- Customer Second and Third Place: £50 worth of stamps sets.
Summer Design Challenge Rules
- Projects must be created using only Stampin' Up! products from the current UK Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009.
- Only one project per participant will be accepted.
- Projects can be cards, home decor, scrapbook pages, or 3D items.
- All projects must be summer-themed.
- Projects must be unique, and created for the Summer Design Challenge. Do not just recycle your old projects.
- A list of products used must be included with the project submission.
- Full contact information, including your full name, demonstrator ID (if you are a demonstrator), address, phone number, and e-mail address must be included with the project submission.
- Projects will not be returned as they may be displayed at future Stampin' Up! events or on the Stampin' Up! web site.
For customers of myself, that are interested in entering, or are going to enter, i'd love to see what you create, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to purchase some Stampin' Up products to enter.