My Indicards Blog

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Stampin Up! Last Chance list!

Stampin' Up! have released their last chance list with some amazing bargains to be had! some items are even reduced up to 50%! so dont delay, bag a bargain today. I've already placed my order as i dont want to miss out on these, so if you want to bag a bargain, click on this link or the above picture and email with your order today!
E-mail me

2010-2011 Catalogue Pre-Order
WOW! what can i say? I have seen the new Stampin' Up! catalogue thats eing released on the 1st October and all I can say it is WOW WOW AND WOW! If you would like a copy delivered to your door then please email me and I will post one to you once they are released for only £4.50
You'll be amazed at all the new stuff available, so hurry and secure your catalogue for the 1st October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and your much appreciated comment.
Take care
Nicki
x